For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Loan Servicing Specialist II. The Loan Servicing Specialist I is responsible for the set up of LPS and FIC Records and its related activities. The position is also responsible for the processing of system address changes, standard loan payments, and processing of standard maintenance transactions in conjunction with these activities.
• Return Mail Processing
• Borrower Validation for Address Changes
• Review ID Theft and Red Flag indicators
• Signature Verifications
• MSP and FIS System Changes
• FIS Automatic Clearing House (ACH) system set up
• May perform callback for transactions related to these processes
• Daily Production Reports with new requests, inventory and completed requests
• Respond to internal inquiries on the above processes
• Process all other miscellaneous activities as requested
• Associate Degree preferred, or equivalent work related experience
• Minimum 1 year of work experience preferably in Mortgage Servicing
• MSP and FIS Loan system experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes and perform in a fast paced environment
• Ability to build effective relationships as needed to effectively address issues and