East West Bank is currently seeking a Customer Service Lead who will assist customers in the branch or over the phone with their financial needs such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and loan payments. The Customer Service Lead supervises the Customer Service Representatives and provides guidance and approvals as needed.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving an increasingly profitable market.
- Provide front-facing support for branch customers in a wide range of bank products and services, including safe deposit box management, merchant/vault and ATM processing, and foreign currency exchange
- Provide access and information to customers about the many products and services East West Bank offers
- Refer customers to Business Relationship Managers and/or Financial Consultants for needs assessment to cross-sell bank products
- Resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively
- May assist Branch Manager in training customer service representatives to effectively identify quality referral opportunities and to provide ongoing training regarding sales campaigns, compliance and other bankwide communication as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of customer service, teller or sales experience within the banking and/or financial service industry
- Strong working knowledge of branch operations required
- Familiarity with standard branch technology and teller equipment
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and customer-service skills
- Ability to follow standard operating policies and procedures