For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank has an opportunity for a Portfolio Officer in Commercial Real Estate.
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established EWB credit policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines.
- Support RM portfolio sizes ranging between $100MM-$200MM
- As appropriate to experience, co-manage commercial relationships by analyzing financial data to determine the merits of specific loan requests, and recommend structure
- Assist in accurately risk rating loans/credits
- Manage the renewal process by working with the Relationship Manager, the client and the credit department.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and financial condition of borrowing clients and take necessary action to collect past due accounts and ongoing repayment ability of all other accounts.
- Develop problem loan credit solutions.
- Perform other administrative duties required for the maintenance of a portfolio of clients
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- 4+ years of commercial real estate underwriting/credit analysis experience
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate lending principles
- Familiarity with lending procedures, laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with clients