For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. Our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, technology, and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re currently ranked among the 30 largest banks in the U.S. and top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Infrastructure: System engineering design and implementation of enterprise VoIP architecture. Design and implement IP based system, voicemails, automated call distribution and IVR menu structure. Participate in strategic engineering planning and road map sessions.
- Deployment: Database collection, system installation, provisioning, and end users training. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and simulation testing.
- Support: Provide uninterrupted service for critical support for enterprise voice and call centers. Support, program and troubleshoot all ACD, IVR, Voicemail and SIP gateway. Ability to work afterhours and weekend for support coverage. 24x7 On-call technical support on rotation basis. Proactive monitoring, alerting, reporting and root cause analysis.
- Maintenance: Perform daily maintenance and adds, moves and changes for all locations in a timely and professional manner. Process system releases for schedule maintenance and after hour assignments.
- Documentation: Maintain and create new documentation, network diagram, menu structure, call process and flowchart. Create and update DR Documentation and BCP Plans. Manage DID spreadsheet, user assignment and asset management. Application support documentation, strong Visio diagram for system configuration and ACD designs.
- Project: Ability to support multiple ongoing projects, aggressive timeline. Facilities branch office additions, consolidations, and closures.
- Daily Process: Attend weekly meetings, approve weekly releases and change management. Track and maintain weekly status and project reports.
- Travel: Domestic and international travel when required
- Certified Cisco CCIE and /or CCNP Voice
- Certified Mitel MiVoice Business 7.0 or higher
- Hands on working knowledge of VoIP and UC administration with Mitel Platform.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Experience with Cisco/Mitel VoIP Solutions including configuring and managing: Cisco Call Manager, Unity, IVR, ACD, MiVoice, Mitel CCM, Oaisys Call Recording
- Strong Understanding SIP platform and other Telco provided services. MPLS, PRI, SIP. DID, QoS
- 7+ years equivalent related Engineering/Technical support experience
- Project management and system design experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer service centric
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to quick changes and aggressive timeline.
- Mandarin/Cantonese if possible for Greater Asia support
- Need to be able to promote good teamwork ethics and support