We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to develop solutions, mentor developer peers, interface with business users from C-Level executives to entry-level associates, and help guide the overall EWB Enterprise Architecture.
As a valuable member of East West Bank IT Business Solutions Team, your duties will include (not limited to):
- Responsible for providing software design/architecture, technical solutions and business solutions.
- Partnering with Application Development Team across all aspects of technology projects.
- Responsible for design development of common components, services and frameworks to be used by Application Development Teams.
- Independently motivated, work with little supervision.
- SOA, Micro Services, Enterprise Service Bus
- SQL/TSQL for SQL Server 2008 and above
- Exposure to Cloud technologies and services in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Windows Forms applications.
- Implementing windows services.
- Net 3+, MVC 3+, WCF, Restful Services, API, etc.
- Entity Framework and ADO.Net
- Jenkins or similar product for setting up CI/CD platform is a plus
- Message Queue Frameworks such as MSMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ etc.
- Architectural design tools such as Microsoft Visio / Gliffy
- 5+ years of experience in IT architecture and/or solution delivery in a large scale enterprise
- 10+ years of .NET Development (MFC, C#) experience
- 10+ years of API Design (SOAP, REST) experience
- 10+ years partnering with business stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Solid experience with SOA, Messaging Platforms, and Enterprise Service bus
- Proficiency on asynchronous programming, Generics, Threading etc. The candidate should also have strong understanding of Object oriented programming and .NET features like Reflection etc.
- Experience or familiarity with agile methodology
- Experience with multi-tier system development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Banking or FinTech
- Microsoft SharePoint / Dynamics CRM solutions