For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to develop solutions, mentor developer peers, interface with business users from C-Level executives to entry-level associates, and help guide the overall EWB Enterprise Architecture.
As a valuable member of East West Bank IT Business Solutions Team, your duties will include (not limited to):
- Responsible for providing software design/architecture, technical solutions and business solutions.
- Partnering with Application Development Team across all aspects of technology projects.
- Responsible for design development of common components, services and frameworks to be used by Application Development Teams.
- Independently motivated, work with little supervision.
- SOA, Micro Services, Enterprise Service Bus
- SQL/TSQL for SQL Server 2008 and above
- Exposure to Cloud technologies and services in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Windows Forms applications.
- Implementing windows services.
- Net 3+, MVC 3+, WCF, Restful Services, API, etc.
- Entity Framework and ADO.Net
- Jenkins or similar product for setting up CI/CD platform is a plus
- Message Queue Frameworks such as MSMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ etc.
- Architectural design tools such as Microsoft Visio / Gliffy
- 5+ years of experience in IT architecture and/or solution delivery in a large scale enterprise
- 10+ years of .NET Development (MFC, C#) experience
- 10+ years of API Design (SOAP, REST) experience
- 10+ years partnering with business stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Solid experience with SOA, Messaging Platforms, and Enterprise Service bus
- Proficiency on asynchronous programming, Generics, Threading etc. The candidate should also have strong understanding of Object oriented programming and .NET features like Reflection etc.
- Experience or familiarity with agile methodology
- Experience with multi-tier system development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Banking or FinTech
- Microsoft SharePoint / Dynamics CRM solutions