For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
- Analyze and translate highly complex business requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable enterprise applications, and assist in writing functional documents and technical specifications.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting ASP.NET and C# applications that are built to support and streamline business operations
- Design and Develop System Integration APIs for Digital Banking solutions
- Experience of developing solutions using development languages/frameworks such as C#, ASP.NET web applications and APIs.
- Design, develop and modify existing software applications/APIs and database to support various internal and external windows/web based systems.
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions using appropriate and applicable Microsoft application development technologies
- Evaluate, analyze and map business processes in collaboration with Digital Banking team to determine possible solutions to improve operational controls, efficiency, productivity and client experience.
- Create project plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, diagrams and flow charts.
- Implement all quality assurance processes including periodic reviews and transitions to ensure the end product fulfills the project objectives.
- Monitor and identify gaps in current processes and devise corrective measures to achieve quality assurance and software database security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
- 8+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Strong server side programming in C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net development languages/frameworks
- Strong background in MS SQL Server and Azure Cloud implementation, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Design, Develop, Test, and Support Micro Services and Web APIs.
- Strong programming experience in ASP.Net MVC, Micro Services/Web APIs.
- Exposure to enterprise API design and development frameworks such as Mule.
- Knowledge of client side programming like HTML5. CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Knockout JS, Angular 2 etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills