For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Deposit Operations Quality Assurance Manager within our Centralized Operations group. This individual will support Retail Banking, Business Banking, Deposit Operations and BSA groups with compliance oversight, risk management, internal audits, policy creation, product management, and project management. The role includes enhancing the businesses ability to anticipate and manage compliance and operational risks effectively. The role also includes provision of expertise, advice and counsel to executives and senior management with a particular focus on supporting and advising on the implementation of risk governance based on regulatory requirements.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
· Working closely with business units to provide subject matter expertise (SME) and support for regulations, compliance, audit reporting, risk policies/procedures, and identifying risk gaps in processes;
· Analyzing, interpreting, and recommending through formal proposals to bank management on new and effective ways to improve compliance/regulatory adherence, audit results, quality assurance, loss mitigation, and processes;
· Drafting new procedures, policies, and training materials related to regulations and compliance;
· Coordinating with Corporate Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management to improve Bank’s risk management programs for Retail and Operations groups;
· Possibly training and guiding the work of less experienced associates with regulation and compliance; and
· Supporting multiple large to medium size initiatives simultaneously.
To be considered, we are seeking the following: