For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master that will help our organization establish/follow the best practices of Agile Methodologies have to offer. This position is also responsible for the ongoing development of the team within the agile framework and continuous improvement of processes, product quality, and quantity of work delivered.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, grooming, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team which is made up of Developers, QA, Designers, Leads, and Business Owners
- Planning and tracking Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
- Communicating status to internal and external stakeholders Facilitating Scrum cermonies, grooming, standups, team communications, and decision making with the team made up of Developers
- Maintaining the accuracy of Scrum tools like: TFS, Burndown Chart, Reports, etc.
- Understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolutions
- 2-5 years working with Web Developers as Project Manager/Coordinator, Scrum Master, or technical role. A developer turned Scrum Master would be ideal.
- MUST have full understanding of Agile methods, Lean thinking, and Scrum methodology
- Full understanding of concepts of Programming Life Cycle
- Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including organizational, team building, and issue resolution
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders