For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist-Temporary who can support marketing on building strong online communities through various social media platforms. The ideal candidate needs to have a comprehensive understanding of how to mine the Internet to research market trends, find key conversations and discover compelling content that aligns with our content marketing strategy.The ideal candidate for this position needs to be a highly motivated individual - passionate about the digital and social media space, with an active and public personal presence on several social media sites.
• Support the Manager of Digital Marketing in developing content for social media
channels, including biogs, lnstagram, Facebook, Linkedln, and YouTube.
• Design and implement multi-channel online campaigns with measured metrics of
• Help create interest-driven value-added content using visual collateral and strategic
messaging for posts.
• Attend company involved events on occasion to get quotes, photos, event details, and
engaging with various departments and work closely with the marketing team to develop social media strategy and campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals; develop digital content that aligns with
the brand voice.
• BA in Digital Media, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field
• 1-2 years of social media experience preferably in a business environment
• Experience and familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,
Linkedln, lnstagram, etc.) and search engines (Google, Bing, etc.)
• Familiarity with social media advertising platforms and best practices
• A positive, willing-to-learn attitude
• Understanding of social media analytics and reporting
• Photography skill and video editing experience a plus