For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
The Wealth Management Western Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing a cross channel strategy by enhancing client experience of distribution of wealth products and services throughout the footprint. Interpret key performance metrics, identify trends and exploit opportunities for income growth for the Bank by translating the sales strategy into daily behaviors.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Supervises the assigned region on sales performance, policies and compliance
- Trains and collaborates with Financial Consultants to drive new business growth in alignment with regional and corporate goals
- Identifies and resolves client issues and concerns in a timely and decisive manner
- Drives efficiency and quality improvements in processes and systems to positively impact bottom-line and participant service
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for markets/regions; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. May be involved with business model/organizational redesign, market expansion, sales optimization, market segmentation & penetration, operations improvement and change management.
- Builds, enhances, and maintains effective relationships with Financial Consultants, back office team, and client organizations to ensure a high level of client satisfaction, retention, and profitability
- As necessary, in conjunction with the Director of Wealth Management and Senior Manager of Wealth Management Sales and Strategies to develop tactical sales programs to address specific market opportunities or performance behaviors.
- Assists in active client acquisition as needed
- Previous experience in senior sales leadership/management role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed target
- Minimum of 12-15 years prior relevant experience in increasingly responsible sales development and strategy positions within the wealth management or financial services field, to include 5 or more year’s direct supervisory or managerial experience with employees working local as well as remote.
- Demonstrated market knowledge, ability to develop budgets and staffing models for various sales territories/markets based on client growth both actual and forecasted.
- Advanced knowledge of wealth banking products, services, sales and delivery within a banking environment preferred.
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels
- Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills
- Flexibility with traveling