For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer with broad experience designing and developing Cloud server, storage, network, and virtualization technical architectures. Ability to design and develop cross technology solutions in support of private and hybrid cloud requirements. As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS). Ensure full integration with hybrid cloud platform management layer, identity management and DevOps infrastructure.
- Build, configure, administer, operate and maintain all components of an Azure/AWS cloud platform
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate deployment and other tasks
- Support the organization in maturing the infrastructure into a fully automated, service-oriented, hybrid IT.
- Configure, install, and support Microsoft Windows Servers
- Troubleshoot and resolve server related issues
- Maintain operating systems with regular maintenance
- Manage assigned projects
- Provide technical assistance and support
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering Team Members and Management as well as Development, and Application Support Teams
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines with a mindset for flexibility
- Excels in a fast paced environment and ability to partner, adjust priorities and deadlines as need to meet the larger business goals
- 5-10 years of experience as a Microsoft Systems Engineer
- 3-5 years of experience managing Azure and/or Amazon Cloud technologies
- Experience with MS Windows and VMWare required
- Experience with the implementation and/or operations of medium to large-scale enterprise cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
- Experience with High Availability/Site Recovery design principles
- Experience with tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible