For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
Under direction from the team leader, this role performs a variety of project management and administrative support functions. Duties are complex and confidential requiring the highest level of discretion and independent judgment. Professionally interact with the offices of senior executives, external organizations, and senior leaders within the organization.
- Field e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, handle meeting conflicts and prioritization issues. Act as a central point of contact for senior management as well as other regional management
- Coordinate domestic travel itineraries ensuring cost efficiencies and understanding team's travel preferences and needs - as well as insuring they are in line with bank policy and guidelines
- Arrange all internal/external meetings such as the weekly staff meeting, providing dial-in numbers, tech support, refreshments, and the creation or modification of meeting materials.
- Produce, compile and update accurate daily, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly reports: past due reports, maturity reports, delinquency & projected delinquency reports, loan payoff reports, projected construction funding, quarterly growth reports
- Provide support to team leader by locating loans in 18S Insight or Synergy
- Provide loan portfolio and deposit portfolio details as needed pulled from daily
- Creation/modification of department pipeline report
- Update deposit report for Operations team
- Compile annual orders to be submitted to Marketing for: annual report orders, gift and holiday orders
- Prepare and submit donation and sponsorship requests as well as update the DNS Projection
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through Concur
- Order supplies and handle all copier/ printer/fax equipment
- Set-up and maintain Outlook distribution listings, prepare copies, handle scanning and PDF transmissions.
- Assist with processing and sending documents to storage at Iron Mountain
- Organize and secure highly confidential company and employee
- Provide coordination and follow-up for new hire process, on-boarding support for new hires and transferring of staff; including UAR submission, seat registration, PC, phone, parking, security ID
- Complete and submit staff termination forms; ensure all facets of employee separation process have been
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience with Banking software: CASH, 18S (FIS) Insight, Synergy