For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Wealth Management Advisor. The Wealth Management Advisor will meet personally with clients to assess their financial situation in order to present a financial plan that includes both short- and long-term financial goals. They will meet regularly with clients to assess how life changes such as marriage, job change or the birth of a child will affect the client's financial plan.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Responsible for the deposit and investment growth of the markets within their assigned region
- Partners with the business to define the deposit and investment growth opportunity for new and existing clients at the market levels
- Actively participates in meetings to highlight new products and features, as well as sales management tactics, and reinforcement of monthly deposit priorities
- Assesses clients' financial situation and provides solutions by gathering information regarding past financial decisions, current financial investments, and future financial goals
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances, analyzing financial plan results, identifying and evaluating new financial strategies, recommending changes in goals and plans
- Commits to ongoing growth of skill sets and job competencies by constantly engaging in industry related news, products, and compliances and regulation
- Accomplishes organizational goals by building and solidifying client relationship and adding East West’s unique value proposition to solutions and services tailored to each client’s individual needs
- Bachelor or graduate degree in accounting, finance, business or management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Financial Planning/Consulting, Financial Strategy, Analysis and Business
- Financial licenses/state registration as required (L&H, FINRA Series 7 and 66)
- Financial Software knowledge
- Travel required (between branches or conduct business meetings offsite with client)Well organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal and professional manner in dealing with clients and employees
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point