For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
- Analyze and translate highly complex business requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable enterprise applications, and assist in writing functional documents and technical specifications.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting ASP.NET and C# applications that are built to support and streamline business operations
- Design, develop and modify existing software applications and database to support various internal and external windows/web based systems.
- Experience of developing solutions using development languages/frameworks such as C#, and JQuery as well as ASP.NET web applications.
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions using appropriate and applicable Microsoft application development technologies
- Confer with different business groups including loan servicing, treasury management, finance, retail and other operations departments to gather user requirements and document the process for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Evaluate, analyze and map business processes in collaboration with Business Units to determine possible solutions to improve operational controls, efficiency, productivity and client experience.
- Create project plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, diagrams and flow charts.
- Direct construction of relational and multi-dimensional data models and database development for historical, operational and management reporting purposes.
- Implement all quality assurance processes including periodic reviews and transitions to ensure the end product fulfills the project objectives.
- Monitor and identify gaps in current processes and devise corrective measures to achieve quality assurance and software database security.
- Lead/Coach team or peer developers and ensure best practices and processes are followed
- 8-12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
- Significant complex software design and architecture experience
- Strong client side programming like HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Knockout JS, Angular 2 etc.
- Proficiency in ASP.Net/MVC, ASP.Net Core Framework in C#
- Experience implementing solutions using Microsoft’s Entity Framework.
- Solid and experienced in WebAPI/RESTFul Services, SOA, etc. design and implementation
- Experience in using Development tools like: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Postman or Soap UI, etc.
- Strong back-end knowledge in MS SQL Server and Azure Cloud implementation
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+, using T-SQL to write stored procedures
- Proven and successful full SDLC experience in Agile, SCRUM and/or JIRA
- Experience in leading as well as coaching peer developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills