For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
As East West Bank expands to meet the needs of a broader base of consumers, we’re focused on going deep to rethink every element of the Digital Banking experience specifically tailored to our unique customer needs. To that end, we are launching a new digital banking business under a new brand name. For the Digital Bank, we are seeking a senior Analytics Leader for Lending Products including but are not limited to Credit Card, Unsecured Lending, Auto Financing, etc. The ideal candidate will have strong experience analyzing and providing metrics to boost digital banking experiences.
- Lead Analytics & Reporting strategy, manage, coach, and develop a team of on-shore and off-shore analytics professionals.
- Analyze and provide insights for functional metrics and performance across product, marketing, customer acquisition and risk management including analytics customer attribution, next best action, targeting, product profitability, customer lifecycle value, digital platform performance, customer drop-offs, cross-sell, marketing ROI
- Develop solutions, business case presentations and action plans to drive marketing strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, cross-sell optimization, product opportunities and cost/benefit analysis.
- Produce campaign analytics to track results of strategies deployed. Create “test” and “learn” culture through ongoing assessment of product and targeting strategies
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Develop and execute vision for next generation of segmentation and modeling to drive profitable portfolio growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of work experience establishing and managing marketing analytics in the financial services, credit card and/or payments industry
- A minimum of 10 years of functional work experience to include:
- 5+ years of leadership/managerial experience within the financial services or credit card payments
- 3+ years using statistical analysis tools
- 2+ years leading large-scale analytics projects
- 2+ years of client facing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Database Marketing or Quantitative Analysis preferred.
- 5+ years of project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage remotely located teams in India and the US
- Credit card marketing/analytics experience
- Strong understanding of targeting and segmentation, retail analytic tools and advanced skills using Excel and PowerPoint strongly preferred
- Digital marketing analytics experience
- Experience using open source software tools in a CRM setting
- Demonstrated success leading a team with proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to develop executable strategies, build and lead teams, articulate a clear vision, and deliver results
- Strong marketing, creative and analytical skills
- Ability to influence senior corporate decision makers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to meeting business goals
- Proven ability to work independently yet as key member and contributor to a broader team