Regional Branch Manager has overall responsibility for the leadership and management of assigned branches in an assigned Region. The Regional Manager is responsible for the performance objectives and procedures for the region’s consumer banking function and managing the teams’ goals and objectives of their business lines.
- Provides leadership in driving the overall performance of the branches in all scorecard areas
- Responsible for managing the sales, service and operations across Consumer Banking and Retail Branches
- Works directly with teams to drive growth in deposits, commercial loans, mortgage loan, fee income, while cross selling the bank’s other products and services including Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Banking, Small Business, Wealth Management, Investment, Treasury Management Services, Foreign Exchange and Insurance)
- Responsible for selecting, coaching and developing high performing talent
- Champion innovation in process and products to achieve goals and to identify new areas of business opportunity
- Develop and deploy consumer sales and service training and support managers in outbound business development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree required, Masters or above preferred.
- 10 Years of experience in Consumer Banking with strong Management experience
- Must have knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC Laws/Regulations, understand how these obligations relate to his/her role, and comply with these laws and regulations