For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking Wealth Management Planner.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Ensure that all projects are deliveredon-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage a complex calendar, scheduling meetings and events
- Plan and coordinate events which would include but is not limited to seminars, workshops and client appreciation
- Assist with streamlining ideas into executable action items to help achieve deliverables
- Coordinates corporate meetings, departmental functions including conference room reservations and setup for board meetings
- Serves as first line of communication between clients and bank while delivering excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Develops and prepares reports, PowerPoints, documents, and presentations for department staff as directed
- Processes and maintains correspondence, files, records and minutes, and performs other specific duties for management staff
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements at domestic and international level
- Responsible for project management and day-to-day project needs.
- 5 years plus related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a corporate environment working with upper level management
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Well organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal and professional manner in dealing with clients and employees
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point