East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
As East West Bank expands to meet the needs of a broader base of consumers, we’re focused on going deep to rethink every element of the Digital Banking experience specifically tailored to our unique customer needs. This position will be part of the Digital Banking product team and be a part of the strategy, product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This may include but is not limited to gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product version, and working closing with executive leadership teams, engineering, design, marketing, operations, servicing and 3rd party vendors to ensure business objectives are met.
As a Product Manager, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Be part of the development team to create innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve EWB customers and differentiate our products from competitors (national and regional banks, emerging direct / challenger banks and FinTechs)
- Works alongside to help define the team to assist with defining or enhancing product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties/partners
- Ensure that delivery timelines for the work is met
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- Work with different partners to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product and business metrics, including application completion and customer experience
- Partner with senior leaders of Digital Banking and inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services
- Influence key stakeholders throughout EWB in order to align resources and prioritization
To be considered, we are seeking the following:
- Product management expertise (3+ years) in consumer facing products
- Consulting background preferred
- Industry expertise (consumer banking / consumer finance – deposits, online banking, mortgage, etc.) preferred
- Product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties/partners experience. This includes but is not limited to new product launch, product extensions and ongoing product management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent consumer facing products that were commercially successful; ability to develop differentiated products that uniquely serve target customers
- Has delivered products and services – stakeholders across marketing/customer acquisition, UX/UI, IT/delivery, risk/compliance, servicing, operations and multiple 3rd party vendors
- Passion for building disruptive digital products
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.