East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
East West Bank is seeking a Digital Strategy Lead. The Digital Strategy Lead will independently lead projects or components of projects, bringing analytical rigor and business insight to a range of critical business challenges and decisions.
Your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Partner key stakeholders and business leadership teams to help structure and articulate business strategies connected to the company-wide strategy using frameworks and financial concepts
- Research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights
- Work experience in technology or digital strategy, including experience in new technologies such as analytics/AI/Blockchain, cloud, enterprise apps, IT/app modernization/migration, tech ecosystem, etc.
- Develop an understanding of digital transformation and staying current with the competitive landscape of FinTech products
- Deep quantitative analysis skills with demonstrated ability to translate analysis into business insights including building and organizing large datasets
- Manage multiple projects, junior team members and stakeholders
- 5+ years of work experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or experience in a respected operating company’s strategy function.
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to prepare and coordinate complex written and verbal materials; managing project workflows and budgets
- Ability to both lead and support is important. Individual should be willing to “go the extra mile” for the internal client and his/her team
- Prior experience in the Technology and/or Payments industries a plus