For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Collaborate with Regional Manager and or Branch Manager to develop and to implement customer centric strategic marketing plans
- Generate new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals
- Achieve quarterly/annual goals through business generation of C&I, CRE, Multifamily, Mortgages, SBA, Treasury Management, Deposit, Investment, Cross-Border and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank
- Maintain and apply a thorough understanding of the bank’s credit policy, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete commercial and consumer loan packages
- Understand the client’s business environment, strategies, and industry to better determine their credit requirements, identify potential new business opportunities, and provide need based solutions
- Provide management with input regarding current policies and practices of competition, when appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 Years of functional/professional experience
- 2 Years in commercial lending experience with proven successful sales track record
- Strong understanding of C&I Loan, SBA Loan and/or industry-focused lending
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit, and deposit products
- Experiences in cross border activities between U.S. and Greater China preferred