East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager. East West Bank is currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager (ABM) who will be responsible for supporting the Branch Manager (BM) in leading a branch team to achieve sales, service, and operational excellence. The Assistant Branch Manager will assist in building and expanding commercial and retail sales relationships along with being accountable for branch sales results. The ABM will assist in mentoring and developing branch operations staff.
As an East West Bank employee; you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Reinforcing East West Bank’s Vision, Mission, and Values through words and actions.
- Work directly with customers to build relationships, uncover, and satisfy their financial needs
- Achieving operational excellence at all times by ensuring that ALL staff members comply with Bank Policies and Procedures, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Privacy), Fair Lending regulations, and other state and federal regulations.
- Ensuring the branch achieves the highest level of efficiency by overseeing daily operational performance of Customer Service Leads, Senior Customer Service Representatives, and Customer Service Representatives.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by consistently engaging and connecting with customers to exceed service expectations in timely manner and by effectively resolving problems.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the overall activities and operations of the branch
- Performing the Branch Manager’s supervisory and operational responsibilities during his/her absence by making sound decisions and motivating team members to build exceptional teamwork to maintain winning attitude and positive behavior.
- Getting involved with local organizations and participating in local community events to introduce and expand East West Bank’s relationships and reputation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- May manage one or more subordinate supervisors who supervise employees through the branch
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of branch activities
- Commercial lending experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, as well as written)
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to communicate clearly with customers’
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, staff and members of the community.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.