East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
East West Bank is looking for a motivated Marketing Platform Manager to contribute towards the success of our marketing technology initiatives. This person will be responsible for managing and building the analytics, digital content management, outbound email operations, personalization, and advertisement technologies which will be powered by leading digital marketing cloud solutions. The right candidate will play a leadership role in shaping how we deliver marketing operations in the digital consumer channel. Experience in Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud Solution is a big plus for this role.
The right candidate will have the following experience and responsibilities:
- Excellent understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms to an online financial website and actively engage in optimization of those channels to drive business
- Subject-matter-expertise and proven abilities in web measurement strategies and analysis
- Proven ability to utilize quantitative inputs to identify trends and behaviors and subsequent actions to take to drive improvements in the online channel and making actionable recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Proven success influencing and driving results through cross-functional team members
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a data analytics program
- Works with our strategic vendor partners to identify contractor resources to supplement the development team
- Directs the work assignments of both on-shore and off-shore contractors
- Construct presentations with complex analytical findings, and deliver a finished product that’s clear, concise, and “digestible” and focused on the key drivers for Senior Leadership.
- Providing actionable intelligence and analytics that will make our products and services better and grow our business.
- Review architecture design and provide direction on system capabilities
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate and deliver insights to business problems.
- 10+ years’ experience in field of digital analytics, previously in a management role
- Management lead in a multi-team environment
- Experience working specifically in an analytics focused role
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics systems (e.g., Omniture - Site Catalyst Google Analytics)
- Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills
- Great written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Background in banking or financial industry is a huge plus
- Experience in building data warehousing from ground up
- Experience in data science tool, Python or R
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to master new enterprise level technologies. Successful applicants will exemplify East West Bank ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, and accountability for decisions.
Leaders at East West Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience; and inspire trust and confidence among their team. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their team.