East West Bank is currently looking for an Credit Product Management. This person will be reporting to the SVP, Credit Product Management and/or FVP Credit Product Strategy. This role is responsible for driving progress on specific initiatives in designing the enterprise-wide loan product framework. The objectives are to improve loan delivery, reduce fragmentation and operational risk, strengthen capabilities for growth, improve customer experience, supporting increase business growth. The position will partner with Relationship Management teams, Credit Risk Supervision, Global Treasury Services, Trade Finance, Foreign Exchange, Operations & Technology, Accounting/Finance, Treasury, Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Drive initiatives to improve our end to end credit processes to enhance customer service and loan capabilities.
- Develop and Implement efforts with CPM and Relationship Teams, Portfolio Management and Credit Supervision to build underwriting and portfolio management processes to minimize risk, while balancing needs of the clients, of the bank's growth, and of regulatory requirement.
- Participate in initiatives to enhance the strategy and execution for the customer experience across businesses and channels
- Support the CPM team in ongoing streamlining of credit policies and procedures in line with the overall policy architecture and to align with the bank's business.
- Support Credit MIS for portfolio reporting, concentration limits and risk assessments.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- 5-7+ years credit related Policies & Procedures experience preferred
- Commercial Lending/Creditexperience required
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills, including developing Powerpoint presentations
- Highly organized, able to prioritize, and multi-task, including project management skills
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to ask the right questions regarding requests coming in
- Experience with organizing and managing information, including documentation within intranet directories.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Possess understanding of laws and regulations, regulatory bodies
- Good business insight and an ability to identify related departments and/or policies and procedures which would be impacted by change are highly desirable
- Ability to work and communicate with different business units