East West Bank is currently seeking a VP-Relationship Manager to help develop, manage & grow a diverse loan and deposit portfolio to meet established individual, departmental and bank's financial goal.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Generate new leads for US-China cross border private equity and private debt firms, that result in incremental loan outstanding, fees, and deposit balances;
- Structure debt solutions that are sufficiently innovative to attract new clients;
- Manage the underwriting, due diligence, documentation and booking process;
- Develop broader relationships by coordinating a complete package of banking solutions, including treasury management products, international banking opportunities, etc.
- Provide customer services during business hours in China
- 6+ years' of banking experience with a minimum of 3 years' of direct portfolio/client management experience and a strong background in the banking private equity firms;
- Strong academic background and analytical skills
- Prior experience in underwriting, portfolio management and business development
- Experience in the dealing with a wide array of corporate clients and the entrepreneurs with different credit structures, an da thorough knowledge of financial services and products;
- Ability to quickly build credibility, close deals and win relationships from competitors in order to generate incremental loan outstanding, fees, deposit balances;
- Understanding of firm structures, and of the respective markets of private equity and debt sub-segments, including fund of funds, energy, venture capital, mezzanine, etc.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management;
- Demonstrated ability in high level effective communication and presentation skill, including the ability to effect desired results in the back-office and product areas of the bank;
- Highly motivated in becoming a member of a growing business unit with focus on SME and cross-border lending
- Highly develop ability to work and communicate effectively with credit, as well as with all levels or management throughout the organization
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Strong understanding of cross border banking activities between China and US, C&I Commercial Banking sales and portfolio and management experience
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer