East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Applications Developer. As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market. As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Analyze and translate highly complex business requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable enterprise applications, and assist in writing functional documents and technical specifications.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting ASP.NET and C# applications that are built to support and streamline business operations
- Design, develop and modify existing software applications and database to support various internal and external windows/web based systems.
- Experience of developing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint, including custom development utilizing C#, and JQuery as well as ASP.NET web applications.
- Experience using out-of-the-box SharePoint features to meet custom business requirements
- Strong working understanding of SharePoint design concepts and experience with implementation and migration
- Extensive experience of developing solutions using SharePoint App Model
- Developing Master Pages, Page Layouts and Site Templates
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions using appropriate and applicable SharePoint application development technologies
- Confer with different business groups including loan servicing, treasury management, finance, retail and other operations departments to gather user requirements and document the process for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Evaluate, analyze and map business processes in collaboration with Business Units to determine possible solutions to improve operational controls, efficiency, productivity and client experience.
- Create project plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, diagrams and flow charts.
- Direct construction of relational and multi-dimensional data models and database development for historical, operational and management reporting purposes.
- Implement all quality assurance processes including periodic reviews and transitions to ensure the end product fulfills the project objectives.
- Monitor and identify gaps in current processes and devise corrective measures to achieve quality assurance and software database security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Strong client side programming like HTML5. CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Boostrap, Knockout JS, Angular 2 etc
- Proficiency in VB .NET, ASP.Net Core Framework in C#
- Strong background in MS SQL Server aned Azure Cloud implementation, Visual Sutdio, SQL Server
- Strong Share Point experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.