For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is looking for a motivated Technical Project Manager to contribute towards the success of our digital banking technologies. This person will be responsible for managing and building the digital transformation roadmap and documentation for requirements, technical specifications and process flows. Desired applicants will have agile project management experience such as JIRA, Version 1, or Trello. The right candidate will play a critical management role in shaping how we deliver technology operations in the digital bank program. The right candidate will have the following experience and responsibilities:
● Initiate, plan, organize and execute enterprise application delivery for the digital bank initiative in an agile methodology
● Experience in gathering and managing requirements, setting up resource assignment and implementation timeline for enterprise projects
● Create various project analyses to forecast resource allocation and conduct risk assessment
● Set up expectations across different teams by coordinating projects from beginning to completion and ensure that deadlines and requirements are met
● Engage with stakeholders, partners, architects, developers, designers and QA teams to ensure seamless collaboration
● Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems in an agile environment
● Ability to spot potential risks and troubleshoot solutions that lead to better outcomes
● Build and meet project timelines and manage the entire SDLC process end-to-end with proper communication to management
● Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, business or related academic focus
● 3 years to 10 years of experience in managing enterprise development projects
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to learn and master cloud-hosted technologies. Successful applicants will exemplify East West Bank ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, and accountability for decisions.
Team members at East West Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience; and inspire trust and confidence among their team. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their team.