For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
As East West Bank expands to meet the needs of a broader base of consumers, we’re focused on going deep to rethink every element of the Digital Banking experience specifically tailored to our customers that have social and economic ties in the two largest economies of the world – US and Chin. To that end, we are launching a new digital startup in the heart of Silicon Valley where the talent pools and ecosystem of partners are. Our mission is to create a unique set of digital capabilities to revolutionize every day banking, targeting the needs of the globally connected citizens.
As a Product Manager, Digital Marketing, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Be part of the development team to create innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve EWB customers and differentiate our products from competitors (national and regional banks, emerging direct / challenger banks and FinTechs)
- Develop Integrated Marketing Strategy and Campaign plans and be responsible for implementation (content curation, email marketing, participant journey mapping, social media community management).
- Works alongside to help define the team to assist with defining or enhancing product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties/partners
- Ensure that delivery timelines for the work is met
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- Work with different partners to analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product and business metrics, including application completion and customer experience
- Partner with senior leaders of Digital Banking and inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services
- Influence key stakeholders throughout EWB in order to align resources and prioritization
To be considered, we are seeking the following:
- Product management expertise (3+ years) in consumer facing products
- Consulting background preferred
- Industry expertise (consumer banking / consumer finance – deposits, online banking, mortgage, etc.) preferred
- Product strategy, roadmap, UX/UI, feature definition and integration with 3rd parties/partners experience. This includes but is not limited to new product launch, product extensions and ongoing product management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent consumer facing products that were commercially successful; ability to develop differentiated products that uniquely serve target customers
- Has delivered products and services – stakeholders across marketing/customer acquisition, UX/UI, IT/delivery, risk/compliance, servicing, operations and multiple 3rd party vendors
- Passion for building disruptive digital products
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.