East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Business Relationship Specialist. The Business Relationship Specialist (BRS) strategically collaborates with Commercial Lending Business Partners, Retail Regional Managers, and/or Branch Managers to execute sales strategies. Through robust external sales plans, the BRS is expected to expand new customer base, to grow assets, loans and deposits, and to increase profitability by leveraging East West Bank’s products and services.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Collaborate with Regional Manager and or Branch Manager to develop and to implement customer centric strategic marketing plans
- Generate new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals
- Achieve quarterly/annual goals through business generation of C&I, CRE, Multifamily, Mortgages, SBA, Treasury Management, Deposit, Investment, Cross-Border and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank
- Maintain and apply a thorough understanding of the bank’s credit policy, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete commercial and consumer loan packages
- Understand the client’s business environment, strategies, and industry to better determine their credit requirements, identify potential new business opportunities, and provide need based solutions
- Provide management with input regarding current policies and practices of competition, when appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 Years of functional/professional experience
- 2 Years in commercial lending experience with proven successful sales track record
- Strong understanding of C&I Loan, SBA Loan and/or industry-focused lending
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit, and deposit products
- Experiences in cross border activities between U.S. and Greater China preferred
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer. #CB