For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is looking for senior level CRM Developer with system installation, configuration & development experience.
As a valuable East West Bank Application Development Team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Being responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting ASP.NET and C# applications that are built to support and streamline business operations
- Leading projects and work closely with business partners
- Creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites, collaborating with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, and network)
- Ensuring adherence to established standards
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 6+ years of experience (architecture, development, rollout, maintenance, data management, migration)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM architecture
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
- Experience of automating business processes with workflows
- Ability to work and collaborate in a professional, corporate, team-centric environment.
- Candidate must have strong written, verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about ASP.NET , C# , MVC, JQUERY is a plus
- Knowledge about SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Experience working with TFS
- Experience with data migration tool Scribe
- Nice to have experience working with Agile Development