East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager. This position is responsible for business development and sales of bank products. Manages the branch and ensures effective management and that annual branch goals are met. Provides exceptional customer service to all clients. Partners with other product managers to refer other bank products to business partners. Maintains adherence to all policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the overall activities and operations of a full service branch office, including tracking and monitoring sales and customer service performance against established plans and objectives
- Communicates with existing and potential customers in the branch and through outside solicitation efforts to introduce products and services to new consumers and commercial business
- Solicits customers, businesses, community, and civic organizations to generate new business; Conducts sales, service and products training to staff
- Develops branch business plan to ensure maximum profitability for targeted banking products
- Ensures that procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities are performed
- Prepares financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulations, and senior management
- Represents the bank at community functions and to community organizations to market and to promote bank’s products and services
- Oversees performance management of branch staff; Manages one or more subordinate supervisors who supervise other employees throughout the branch.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 Years of functional/professional experience
- 3 Years of supervisory or managerial experience
- Three to five years related experience and/or training including strong commercial lending or product knowledge.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret balance sheets.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, customers, and the general public.
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.