We are currently seeking an In-Store Customer Service Lead. This position will assist customers at the Branch or over the phone with their financial needs such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and loan payments. Supervises Customer Service Representative and provides guidance and approvals as needed.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Customer facing support to provide financial products and services for branch customers in a wide range of banking products and services including safe deposit box management, merchant/vault and ATM processing; foreign currency exchange
- Provides access and information to customers about the many products and services East West Bank offers
- Refers customers to Business Relationship Managers and/or Financial Consultants for needs assessment to cross sell bank products
- Resolves escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively
- May assist Manager in training customer services representatives to effectively identify quality referral opportunities and to provide ongoing training regarding sales campaigns, compliance and other bank wide communication as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 4 Years of functional/professional experience
- 1 Year of supervisory or managerial experience
- Strong working knowledge of branch operations required
- Familiarity with standard branch technology and teller equipment
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and customer service skills
- Ability to follow standard operating policies and procedures
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.