East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China. East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Managing Director to oversee and manage a small to mid-sized team of staff through hiring, talent development, and oversight of work activities. Manage and recommend strategy and practices as it pertains to Technology. Establish performance goals and levels for direct reports according to goals set by EWB. Senior responsibility for the evaluation of the client’s financing needs and objectives, recommendation of the appropriate financial solution, and transaction execution; and will maximize new business generation to enhance EWB’s client relationships.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Manage most complex client relationships, revenue production or transactions.
- Oversee portfolio management of all clients within the Technology-West division.
- Applies extensive industry/market/product knowledge to drive revenue production and business growth.
- Plays a key role in developing strategy and objectives for designated business area.
- May participate in strategic decision-making outside their specific area.
- Responsible for managing, coaching, and counseling staff which includes hiring/firing, performance management and disciplinary actions.
- Develops and maintains effective internal working relationships across CIB and SunTrust Bank.
- May represent the Bank in fiscal, legal, regulatory and/or trade entities.
- Applies highly developed risk management skills and sets the standard for risk management practices for assigned team; coaches team, and holds team accountable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 16 years of experience within the Technology industry.
- 7+ years of progressive management responsibilities.
- Experience in leading the execution of an extensive variety of client transactions covering the full advisory and capital raising spectrum
- Advanced knowledge of industry, market, and products
- Proven ability to develop, nurture and monetize “trusted advisor” client relationships with senior executives
- Proven track record in revenue generation and entrepreneurial nature
- Advanced analytical and technical skills combined with a problem solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal style, good listening skills and the ability to communicate highly complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong partnering and leadership skills in a complex, matrixed environment
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.