East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity. We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager, (RM) focusing on the Technology industry (software, tech-enabled services, hardware). This individual is responsible for active market coverage of prospective clients from both credit and non-credit product sales and must have experience in managing a portfolio. This position handles needs for borrowers with different credit structures and depository requirements. Must be highly experienced in Commercial Credit within the Technology industry. As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market. As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships in the Technology division.
- Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
- Demonstrates solid product and operational knowledge.
- Possesses excellent corporate finance knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio.
- Utilizes excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals
- Perform underwriting and forecasting for all loans
- Promote high quality technology loan customer service and related activities
- Develop relationships with private equity firms and business referral sources (such as investment bank intermediaries) in order to locate strong prospects for loans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 - 10+ years of relevant commercial banking experience in the Technology industry.
- Must have demonstrated ability to build relationships with C-level executives, mid- to senior-level private equity executives, and all levels of intermediaries.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill sets.
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities.
- Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.