East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager, (RM) focusing on the Technology industry only. This individual must have increasing levels of banking experience and direct portfolio management responsibility. This position handles needs for borrowers with different credit structures and depository requirements. Must have experience in selling loans within the Technology industry.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships in the Technology division.
- Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
- Demonstrates solid product and operational knowledge.
- Possesses excellent corporate finance knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio.
- Utilizes excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals
- Coordinate the entire application process.
- Create CCR Memos for Credit Department.
- Perform underwriting and forecasting for all loans
- Promote high quality technology loan customer service and related activities
- Develop relationships with real estate professionals and other business referral sources in order to locate creditworthiness prospects for loans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant business experience selling financial loans to Fortune 500 level customers in the Technology industry.
- Must have demonstrated ability to sell and build relationships with C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill sets
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities
- Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills.
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.