East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager. This individual will be responsible for all phases of relationship marketing and management. They will examine, evaluate, authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for commercial loans.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Develop relationships with middle market/commercial customers
- Manage and maintain existing customer relationships
- Negotiate approved terms conditions with borrowers
- Acquire qualified referrals from existing clients and investors
- Cross sell Bank products and services
- Administer existing loan portfolios
- Extensive relationship management
- Analyze financial statements and perform underwriting duties
- Build successful relationships with retail banking partners
- Identifies and analyze potential loan markets to develop prospects for commercial loans
- Advise loan manager of external factors that may affect establishment lending policies, such as new or revised legislation and regulations
- Recommend and implement appropriate changes to establish policies and procedures
- Manage and lead team of relationship managers and support staff
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of commercial lending banking experience
- Minimum of 10 years of direct portfolio management experience
- Strong Finance background
- Strong knowledge base in Treasury, FX, and Derivative products
- Proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, or other related field
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer.